Dr. Cathryn D Burbidge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathryn D Burbidge?

Great Dr

Horrible staff

I saw the doctor to get a referral to a specialist to set a badly fractured nose. She directed her staff to submit a referral to the insurance company. Nearly a week later this had not been done although they said they had. When I requested a copy of my records and an appointment with my doctor to discuss it, they were very rude. Three days later a letter was sent terminating me; the termination gives no reason. I never received a copy of my records or was given a chance to talk with the doctor about her staff. Now, I will not be seen by a doctor in the Providence network despite beingh a supporter of Providence for 40 years. Today I received a call from a person in the system telling me should would look into it. It has, literally, been months since I first sought help from this office.

Dr. Cathryn D Burbidge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodway, TX.