Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathrynx Howarth
Dr. Cathrynx Howarth, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Luis Obispo, CA, with other offices in Santa Barbara, CA and Santa Barbara, CA . She has 50 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Howarth is affiliated with Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital, Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital and Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathrynx Howarth has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Howarth is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Texas Children`s Hosp Resigned
Driscoll Children`s Hosp Resigned
50 Years Experience
University Of Leeds
Graduated in 1963
Dr. Cathrynx Howarth accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cathrynx Howarth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.