Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cathy J Berry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 61
im going to make this short . I recently went back to dr berry as I moved back to the area after being away for a few years . She treated me 10 years ago for 5 years .. Then I moved away until recently and I just went to her yesterday...all I can say is the staff were excellent ,her nurse was so wonderful, and dr berry was as always as I remember her wonderful self and answered all my questions. The staff in the front office were great and took all my ins forms . I have gone to both offices and I have always had the best experience with all the. Staff..
In reading through the reviews for Dr. Berry's office, I believe the comments made about the nurse manager are being confused with the practice manager. As I see that one person lists the nurse manage at the Baldwinsville office as excellent but the Syracuse office as not so nice. I have been a patient at both offices depending on what day is convenient for me and I can tell you that the Nurse Manager is the same for both offices, Beth Spier and she is wonderful! The Practice Manager, however, Debbie is very rude and loud and not pleasant to staff or patients when I have been there, in my opinion.
I have been a patient of Dr. Berry's for over 6 years. Everyone I have encountered there, except one, their Practice Manager, Debbie, is amazing. Their nurse manager Beth Spier has been invaluable to me and one of the nicest people I have ever met. Thank you all for the wonderful care and personal attention.
Dr. Berry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Cathy J Berry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cathy J Berry in this video.
Dr. Cathy J Berry is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Baldwinsville, NY.