Dr. Cathy Castillo Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Castillo?

Good doctors do what's medically necessary.

Posted on January 12th, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Castillo for over 8 years. She is a very good physician and actually practices medicine. Was I a little annoyed when I wanted a z-pac but she wouldn't give it to me? Yep, but since my flu swab came back positive later an unnecessary antibiotic would only have hurt me long-term. She's no-nonsense and puts her patients first. First doctor to flat out tell me that many of my health problems (diabetes, bad back, bad hip, insomnia) would improve if I were to just lose weight. 85 lbs later and she was right. I always knew it, but too many docs just handed me multiple medicines and pain killers and went on their day. She pushed me to take control of MY health.

Absolutely the worst doctor ever.

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

I will never go back to her. She has terrible bedside manner. I have 103 temp and bad chest pain and cough and the only way she will give an antibiotic is if I go to a different clinic and get a chest xray. I can barely move. This makes no sense. "If it's viral, an antibiotic won't help." Okay, we'll if it is not viral, the antibiotic will help! What a way to make money and not care about your patient!

Rushed

Posted on August 25th, 2014

She knows her stuff but rushes you out the door. If you have more than one issue going on at the same time she will fuss and either make you feel bad and go ahead and address it all or will make you schedule a seperate appointment.

Posted on July 8th, 2017