Dr. Cathy D Chong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy D Chong?

Highly recommend

Best Doctor I have ever had. She listens to you and take the necessary step to diagnose you and bring you to a healthier you! I have never felt so understood and listened to by a doctor. Dr. Chong is the best!

Dr. Chong seems to be very professional and right to the point. She was very forthcoming with a few tips to help my tinnitus which I hadn't heard before such as no coffee/caffeine, no sugar, no salt or light salt, no loud rooms, no quiet rooms, doesn't seem to leave me much but I felt she knew what she was talking about. Also said my tinnitus may never go away. :^(...a degenerative nerve is the culprit as well as my loss of hearing.

excellent!

Dr Chong was recommended to me by a nurse at another doctor's office! She is pleasant and very thorough. I have been to her for two different issues. She is an excellent doctor!

Don't Rush Into Boston!

As a nurse in a large Boston teaching hospital I felt I had to bring my teenage daughter to Boston to be seen. In Boston, sent home after brief poor visit...and I knew the Dr.! !...Saw Dr. Chong...SO THOROUGH!, Cat Scan 24hours later, problem identified! Working on a fix! Very Professional and Smart!