Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cathy R Clubb has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cathy R Clubb has the following 19 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pelvic Pain
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
Dr. Cathy R Clubb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cathy R Clubb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
First time seeing Dr. Clubb. She was short with her responses, extremely rough with the exam, never once told me what she was doing or why. She did not listen to any of my concerns and left me feeling worse about my GYN situation then when I got there. Her phone even rang while she was with me and she ANSWERED her personal phone call. After completing the call she looked at me, cocked a shoulder and said "Sorry". I couldn't get out of there fast enough. I am looking for a professional to take my daughters to when their time comes. This doctor will definately NOT be it. Very, very dissappointed. If I was feeling better and on top of my game, I would have grabbed my clothes and walked out right in the middle of it all.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Cathy R Clubb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMetro Ob/Gyn, 8391 Commerce Rd Ste 101, Commerce Township, MI
Dr. Cathy R Clubb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce Township, MI.