Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cathy L Dahl has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have seen Dr. Dahl for many years for various issues. I have always found the staff to be friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Dahl and always takes her time listening to my concerns and makes me feel comfortable and well taken care of. Her surgical expertise is unmatched, offering various robotic surgery options and extensive vaginal reconstructive surgery as well. She is truly a rare find for our Topeka community. I no longer have to drive to Kansas City to find high level urogynecologic management!
I've just been a patient for the last year and a half but have had horrible luck getting anyone to call or respond in a timely manner when i've needed assistance. When i did visit, the nurse practitioner and Doctor were great. I also had a mammogram at the location I'd been going to with my last doctor (scheduled it myself). I had to go in for a biopsy which luckily was negative. The initial results went to Dr Dahl's office and a week after the biopsy results (so mammogram, then procedure, then results so like 3 weeks later), i was called to say there was a problem with my mammogram, scaring me all over again, but in fact, they were just that far behind in contacting me from the original mammogram. I understand they have a different hospital affiliation than my last doctor so i know they didn't get the full story of what i'd been through and not sure if that's why it took so long for the response but so far not impressed. Giving one last chance for my next annual appointment then i may have to find another Doctor which is too bad as I like what Dr Dahl stands for.
18 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Cathy L Dahl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCathy L Dahl Do, 1112 W 6th St, Lawrence, KS
Dr. Cathy L Dahl is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lawrence, KS.