Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cathy Delerme-Pagan
Dr. Cathy Delerme-Pagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Delerme-Pagan is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, Brooklyn Children's Center and Kings County Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathy Delerme-Pagan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 11
Very analytical and keeps her patients well informed with a selfless attitude and very caring and comprehensive towards patients maladies or whatever is ailing them. She helps her patients understand what is wrong with them and is very clear and precise with her diagnosis. She is very efficient and she makes sure her patients understand what is happening to them and why. Dr.Pagan and her staff are very professional and make you welcome as if you are part of there immediate family; especially her nurse practitioner Mrs. Rosa Vega Lopez.
This office isn't in the best neighborhood but Dr Pagan is a great physician. i will not be going back there after hearing how the office manager Charles talks to patients and employees. The rest of the staff was very helpful and courteous. I felt sorry for them that they had to be exposed to him on a daily basis. This seems to be a really small practice but i'm sure that's because patients like me don't go back after experiencing Charles. They are at a new address 321 Pennsylvania ave now. I will not be going back.
Dr. Delerme-Pagan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center
Brooklyn Children's Center
Kings County Hospital Center
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
22 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Cathy Delerme-Pagan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cathy Delerme-Pagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.