Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathy Deppen
Dr. Cathy Deppen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hermitage, TN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Deppen is affiliated with Tennessee Christian Medical Center, St Thomas Hospital and Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathy Deppen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Artificial Insemination
- Genetic Counseling
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 25
When you are facing surgery, it can be confusing, scary, and nerve racking to say the least. Dr. Deppen was the reason all of the anxiety disappeared. Fantastic physician. I cannot say enough positive things about her care and expertise. The procedure went smoothly, and the recovery time minimal. Virtually zero scarring as well. I highly recommend her services.
Dr. Deppen has been my GYN for over 5 years now. Until recently, I had no problems with appointments. It was mainly a hiccup in the office, I think, but still love the office. I wouldn't say I enjoy my trips to see her, but they do make the appointment as easy as possible. I have recommended her to several of my girl friends, and they all love her too.
Dr. Deppen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tennessee Christian Medical Center
St Thomas Hospital
Summit Medical Center
Hickman Community Health Services
Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Redmond Regional Medical Center
19 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Cathy Deppen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5653 Frist Blvd, Hermitage, TN
Dr. Cathy Deppen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.