Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cathy Dover has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
My overall experience with this clinic is a negative. I have to agree with all the other comments regarding the issue with the absence of a Doctor. The products they offer have not worked and I had several appointments made with the Doctor only to be disappointed because the Doctor had an emergency and was not available. The old saying,"You get what you pay for.", is not a true statement here. I was charged an office visit each time but never seen a doctor. Find a different clinic, or you'll be posting a comment in no time!
The initial interveiw was so unprofessional I should have know righ tthen and there. The Dr was unkempt and obese. She rambled on and gave me canned responses. I went a few times and boy I just couldnt do it anymore. I was made to wait long periods of time and saw the Dr. infrequently and not even by a certified nurse. I just really dont reccomend them at all.
absolutely unprofessional staff and the worst customer service/patient experience ever. True, I too have not had the opportunity to see Dr. Dover after the initial visit. There are too many other Dr's/clinics available to go to for weightloss without having to deal with this
Dr. Dover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carolinas Medical Center
17 Years Experience
East Carolina University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Cathy Dover accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cathy Dover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NC.