Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathy W Canty
Dr. Cathy W Canty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Canty is affiliated with St Lukes Magic Valley Regional Medical Center and Canyon View Psych Addiction Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathy W Canty has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cathy W Canty has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Cathy W Canty has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cathy W Canty is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I have been a patient of Dr. Engles for a few years. She is the kindest, understanding doctor I have ever come across. You can discuss anything with her and she is so patient and you feel like you are the only person. I feel like she is my friend besides my doctor. I can not highly recommend her enough. She is the best doctor you could ever find.
Dr. Canty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2001
University Of Wyoming College Of Health Sciences
Dr. Cathy W Canty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Services, 388 Martin St, Twin Falls, ID
Dr. Cathy W Canty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.