Dr. Cathy Nieman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Nieman?

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Not a fan of the staff (as several other reviewers have said). They are not helpful or friendly. I think it is scary when you ask the doctor a question and the answer is "What do you think?" If I knew what I thought, I wouldn't have come to the doctor. Hmmmm.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

You can never get in when your sick or have an issue. I have always had to visit urgent care when I fall I'll, or have any issues. I also have to prompt her to run any tests. The staff at the front are snippy and extremely unprofessional. Isn't the point of having a primary care physician for her to know what's wrong with you? How I'll you treat your patients (medically) if you never see them?

Posted on October 11th, 2015

I have terminal breast cancer metastasized because I could get no help from this doctor in diagnosing why I felt so bad for more than four years ago. And I stated that I was concerned I could have heart trouble or cancer for how bad I felt. She way over- medicates me, like 28 OTC and prescription drugs. She did send me to an outstanding allergist in OKC. I did not get appropriate treatment for diabetes under this doctor's care.......I had to ask to be tested for diabetes. My thyroid problems were not addressed appropriately. My birthday month physical was given while removing no clothing...so never asked for another physical.

Posted on August 22nd, 2016