Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I have been a patient of this doctor for about 19 years. I was 19 years old as well. I have to say that I recommend her to everyone I know. She is precise yet warm. She cares and conveys that in the most sincere way. I delivered 2 of my 3 girls w/ her and she didn't deliver my third only because I moved away. I actually considered moving back to the New Orleans area just to be under her care. She was missed greatly in that pregnancy. Every friend or family member I have recommended her too have had this exact experience. I don't know how she does it, but she really takes care of business while making you feel like she is so present in the moment w/ you and takes time to listen to you and your instinct as well as hers. I intend to send all three of my daughters to her when it is time and only pray that she still is in business in New Orleans when the time comes. Shes exactly the kind of person/doctor that we females need.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Jefferson Womens Care, 4720 S I 10 Service Rd W Ste 201A, Metairie, LA
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.