Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Metairie, LA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones - Posted on December 22nd, 2015
looking for dr. Cathy Jones
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones - Posted on October 30th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones - Posted on September 29th, 2015
Jan. 15, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones - Posted on January 17th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones - Posted on August 8th, 2013
I have been a patient of this doctor for about 19 years. I was 19 years old as well. I have to say that I recommend her to everyone I know. She is precise yet warm. She cares and conveys that in the most sincere way. I delivered 2 of my 3 girls w/ her and she didn't deliver my third only because I moved away. I actually considered moving back to the New Orleans area just to be under her care. She was missed greatly in that pregnancy. Every friend or family member I have recommended her too have had this exact experience. I don't know how she does it, but she really takes care of business while making you feel like she is so present in the moment w/ you and takes time to listen to you and your instinct as well as hers. I intend to send all three of my daughters to her when it is time and only pray that she still is in business in New Orleans when the time comes. Shes exactly the kind of person/doctor that we females need.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Morehouse School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsEAST JEFFERSON WOMENS CARE, 4720 S I 10 Service Rd W Ste 201A, Metairie, LA
Dr. Cathy C Swain Jones is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Metairie, LA.