Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cathy J Zack has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I have always loved Dr Zack! She has been our family Dr and treated four generations! She always makes time for questions and although there are many times I am waiting I understand completely because I have often called the office and was given an appointment the same day to avoid an emergency or clinic visit ( And I know that we are not the only ones she has done this for!) Best family Dr we have ever had.
Not a good doctor to see unless you are perfect. If you smoke, drink, have unprotected sex, any number of other important things you should tell your doctor in order to get the best care possible, you will get a condescending lecture on how you should live your life according to this woman. Its not an environment that makes you want to be truthful, which can be counterproductive to your health.
Dr. Zack is extremely caring and compassionate. She always makes time to listen and I've never felt like I had to rush to discuss my symptoms or medical issues. She is also very knowledgeable and keeps current with medical news and updates. I have the utmost confidence in the care I receive!
It must be difficult for doctors today to see the volume of patients required to make a reasonable living, but I cannot believe that being down right rude is the right of any doctor. After waiting more than an hour Dr. Zack had the nerve of making me feel as if I was the one who kept her waiting! Her short answers and curt replies are enough for me to find another doctor who will appreciate me as a patient.
30 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Cathy J Zack accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiddlesex Hospital, 28 Crescent St, Middletown, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cathy J Zack in this video.
Dr. Cathy J Zack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, CT.