Dr. Cathy Zack Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cathy Zack?

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

I have always loved Dr Zack! She has been our family Dr and treated four generations! She always makes time for questions and although there are many times I am waiting I understand completely because I have often called the office and was given an appointment the same day to avoid an emergency or clinic visit ( And I know that we are not the only ones she has done this for!) Best family Dr we have ever had.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Not a good doctor to see unless you are perfect. If you smoke, drink, have unprotected sex, any number of other important things you should tell your doctor in order to get the best care possible, you will get a condescending lecture on how you should live your life according to this woman. Its not an environment that makes you want to be truthful, which can be counterproductive to your health.

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Dr. Zack is extremely caring and compassionate. She always makes time to listen and I've never felt like I had to rush to discuss my symptoms or medical issues. She is also very knowledgeable and keeps current with medical news and updates. I have the utmost confidence in the care I receive!

What's bedside mannor?

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

It must be difficult for doctors today to see the volume of patients required to make a reasonable living, but I cannot believe that being down right rude is the right of any doctor. After waiting more than an hour Dr. Zack had the nerve of making me feel as if I was the one who kept her waiting! Her short answers and curt replies are enough for me to find another doctor who will appreciate me as a patient.

Posted on May 23rd, 2014