Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catrina F Bourne
Dr. Catrina F Bourne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yukon, OK, with another office in Yukon, OK. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bourne is affiliated with Integris Canadian Valley Hospital. Dr. Bourne has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catrina F Bourne has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Catrina F Bourne has the following 12 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Family Planning
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Catrina F Bourne has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Catrina F Bourne is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Bourne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Catrina F Bourne accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Catrina F Bourne in this video.
Dr. Catrina F Bourne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yukon, OK.