Dr. Cecelia M Hann Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Cecelia M Hann?

I have seen Dr Hann for more than 10 years. In my younger years everything was pretty straight forward, although I always perceived her as "rushed". Now that I need more information and counsel about menopause, I find her not to be very much available to discuss important matters. I worry to be rushed to take a treatment I don't necessarily believe in and haven't had much chance to discuss with ANYBODY, specially my doctor. I had an appointment yesterday and left the office feeling confused and uninformed. Dr. Hann once again was rushing through the appointment. She is a lovely person, very polite but perhaps overworked... In the past I recommended Dr. Hann to several people, now a days I'm not sure I would recommend her without an ample disclaimer.

Dr appt

So happy to finally find a great Dr!