Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cecelia Pacheco has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
This probably has more to do with her nurse but the Dr. is responsible for her actions and work ethic. First I have waited as much as two hours for my appt. Also the referrals to specialists take as much as 1 month. I am very discontented with my medical care. The Dr really doesn't care because she told me "well just go to the hospital". She has also told me that I am not supposed to read the info on the perscriptions that I take. Doesn't make sense to me, why do they put them in the bags.
Dealing with Dr. Pacheco, who was my elderly mothers primary card doctor, was a nightmare! We would call her office and get no returned call for days, we ask her for simple things like filling out the application for a handicap placard and she charges $20 to sign the form, in the end when we needed Hospice care she didn't process the paperwork for several weeks, and which point we had already gone to a new doctor and had hospice already helping us for 2 weeks! Very unprofessional doctor and I would not recommend her to anyone, especially elderly patients who need immediate attention, because she doesn't provide!
Dr. Pacheco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1985
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Cecelia Pacheco accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHmg Medical Group Pa, 7333 Barlite Blvd Ste 400, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Cecelia Pacheco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.