Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecelia A Powless
Dr. Cecelia A Powless, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kokomo, IN. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Powless is affiliated with Community Howard Regional-Main Campus. Dr. Powless has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cecelia A Powless has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Being in my 50's and having not seen an Obstetrician in years, I wasn't looking forward to my visit. Having said that, I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Powless. She is intelligent, and compassionate. I now do not fear "those dreaded appointments". Thankful for the excellent recommendation from my doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Powless is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Cecelia A Powless accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Ob/Gyn Center, 3510 S Lafountain St, Kokomo, IN
Dr. Cecelia A Powless is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kokomo, IN.