The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecil Aird
Dr. Cecil Aird, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Aird is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, University Community Hospital at Carroll and University Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cecil Aird has the following 1 specialty
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Cecil Aird has the following 13 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dermal Fillers
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Deformities
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Care
- Sports Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Dr. Cecil Aird is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Aird is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brandon Regional Hospital
University Community Hospital at Carroll
University Community Hospital
St Josephs Hospital - Savannah
44 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies, Trinidad
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Cecil Aird Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cecil Aird's office for more information.
13905 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa, FL : (813) 978-9494
Locations & Directions13905 Bruce B Downs Blvd, Tampa, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cecil Aird, MD, BS, MBBS - Surgery of the Hand in Tampa, FL, in this video.
Dr. Cecil Aird is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.