Dr. Cecil A Bradley Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Cecil A Bradley?

Almost lost my life because of this monster

Don’t GO TO THIS MONSTER. I was admitted to Good Samaritan Hospital because I was extremely suicidal,also dealing with anorexia and before coming I took 20 laxatives. Dr Bradley met me in the hospital and instantly started yelling at me note I’ve been to this hospital before. He began yelling at me and told me I’m a HELPLESS CAUSE, that I burn my bridges everywhere I go. (When he doesn’t know me) that I was crying wolf and he knew I wasn’t going to commit suicide and told me he would be discharging me even thought I took 20 laxatives and I was so unstable. I told him I had a bottle of Ativan in my car and I was going to take it but he still discharged me and said I was a waste of time, and resources. Oh and to help with my eating he gave me a name of a once a month group for OVER EATERS! Knowing I was Anorexic starving my self for over a month this was such an insult and beyond hurtful to someone going through anorexia. I began going hysterical to the nurses who knew I was unstable to go home and of course they got me a taxi to my car which had A BOTTLE OF AVIVAN IN IT. Which of course like I told him I took that whole bottle of 2mg pills and was sent to Standford hospital. HE NEEDS TO GET FIERED!! Im mad I took this long to actually do something because I could of lost my life because of him and I’m not letting him get away with this. And apparently he has done this before discharging patients that are suicidal.

Great Psychiatrist/Addiction Specialist

Dr. Bradley was my doctor for years. He helped me through some extremely tought times. He will take time to listen to you to find the correct diagnosis as well as see you or call in an emergency and have prescriptions sent to your pharmacy when you need them in a bind. He is compassionate, empathetic and patient. However, he has excellent accumen when it comes to reading people. If you try to pull a snow job on him, he will know it immediately and he will not tolerate it, nor will he be diplomatic about telling you that to your face. That is when I have seen other patients become angry with him; when they are being dishonest with him or themselves. He is there to help you, not to allow you to remain in your depression or addiction. You come to him for help, right? Not to play games. He will help and is very good at what he does! I highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Bradley is Kind and caring. He is a great doctor who knows what he is doing. Couldn't find anyone better in the Bay Area or anywhere.

My experience with this "squirrel" of a dr.

In 2007, I saw Dr. Bradley at Mission Oaks Hospital. This Dr. is a complete mind-f*ck and talks in riddles. I honestly believe that he is the classic example of the neurotic psychiatrist stereo-type who like to f*ck with his patients... and I also believe that he is an abuser of the meds he prescribes because looking into this mans eyes is like looking into a "fish bowl"... I have heard of complaints about dr. Bradley from other drs... I would not recommend being seen by this clown for any matter including a sore pinky finger.

Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

This Bradley guy, thinks he is GOD. He doesn't care about you, and can't diagnose anything correctly. He does not care if you live or die. I left him feeling so much worse: more depressed, anxious and even had thoughts of suicide. Please, don't go to this old man who should retire now before hurting other people that need help, I can't even call him a doctor, he is a piece if ****.

This guy is a joke. He is older than Noah and all he does is prescribe addictive drugs.He keeps you hooked so you have to return to him. He is a bad doctor.

Total misconduct an unprofessional behavor

I put myself in the hospital due to a suicide attempt and being safe not to harm myself.Dr. Bradley berated me, told me if he was my docter he would never prescribe another pill for me. He challenged me "why I was there" and said "why did you take those pills" in a degrading manner. I said I wanted to die, and he said..awwww!!He was beligerent, and made me feel more suicidal than when I came in. I had not slept the night before and had no medication. He saw me for 5 minutes, and I said that I knew who he was, and he snapped at me.."yeah you've had me before as a docter.." and I sad no! I said I wanted another docter. He said "well I'll try to get one for you," and stormed out. I got histerical and had to take a pill and calm down until another docter saw me and apologized.He was cruel and unprofessional.

EXONERATED benzohead confesses his web of lies

He wont give up his xanax, and switch to anti-depressants where he might be restored to sanity.Addiction to benzodiazapines is for lazy,week no cohones types. Why don't you get a pair, and fight for your life. I have always found Dr Bradley to be insightful, alarmingly on target. A Dr of subtle wit,and a shrewd sense of sarcasm. A Dr among DRs, a native son of Texas. my favorite. A friend of Jerry's

Dr. Cecil A Bradley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.