3.9

Have you seen Dr. Cecil B Breetzke?

Everything I wanted in a doctor!

I am not an easy patient. I have been mad for the past eight years about politicians screwing up my health care even more AND emptying my pocket in the process. I was able to afford (just) my insurance premiums, but had no money left to actually USE it due to my $5,000 deductable. Dr Breetzke is personable, straight forward and able to break the tension of my obvious dissatisfaction with the medical profession. He took the time to offer options to medications that I objected to and jumped through hoops to get me in to see a specific gastro specialist. As a veteran, I appreciate seeing a veteran physician as I am predisposed to trust him already. After eight years of neglect, I am back on the road to getting my medications right and catching up with preventative procedures. If you are looking for a doctor that listens, that explains, instructs & can do so with a smile, then Dr Breetzke is your doctor. And he is pretty smart to boot!

Since ALL Doctors have a limited amount of time they can spend with each patient, I think Dr. Breetzke is very effective at balancing his time and by being very efficient at what he does. I was transferred to his care after my Doctor of about 35 years suddenly retired ... it took a few visits to get acquainted with him and his mannerisms, but I have complete confidence in his expertise.

I love this Dr. He listens to your concerns and answers any questions you may have. He is very helpful and informative.

excellent

this doctor is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is caring for my 87 year old father. He is very kind and understanding. I think he is the best in town

Anywhere but here

This is a good place to go if you want to be billed for the wrong thing to your insurance company (bluecross) and then spend countless hours haggling with them to resend the bill with the correct info and then still end up somehow owing even more money when the visit you went for was just a physical and not supposed to cost hundreds of dollars. Then they give you a 10 day deadline to pay your bill before it goes to collections and they close their office for days at a time where it will be forced into collections because the answer service they use won't allow you to pay.

Dr Breetzke is a very thorough and caring physician!

dr.breetzke is a great doctor.He cares .

He keeps up with your history of test and he follows up with them. It will be interesting when I tell him of a new health problem and concern, but knowing him he will have me checked out thoroughly.

mr.randy bragg

The only problem I have is the failure to communicate between the front desk and the finacial department.Being on a fixed encome I have a set payment ...

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR. TO ANYONE

THIS DR. IS NOT A CARING DR. AT ALL.

I think that Dr. Breetzke is a dumb Dr.and he says things to you that he should not say, he gets taking about personal things that is no business of his.

Dr. Cecil B Breetzke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, TN.