Dr. Cecil C Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecil C Graham?

Dr. Graham is outstanding. Sincere, experienced and very Professional . He is outstanding and his staff is very professional as well !

Amazing DR

First impression is kind of nerve racking here is a really big guy that is about to stick me with needles, but then you talk to him and here is this really big teddy bear. He couldn’t have been more gentle or kind. He went over all my pain issues and truly heard me vs. trying to shove pain pills my direction. I did how ever get a little discourage when I called to talk to him and was unable, but I was helped by Sandra over the phone explaining that their rules are to take a message and email the doctors and then the doctors would call us back because they were in clinic. I did have a nurse call me about 10min after I had gotten off the phone with Sandra. The nurse answered all my question and offered to still have Dr. Graham or the medical director Dr. Kremer call me back, but I told her no she had helped with any of my concerns. Some of these reviews sound like spoiled ninny nanny’s who didn’t get there way and are trying to give a good man a bad name. Dr. Graham and the entire staff at AZ Pain Centers were very up front in telling me they would do whatever what in their power to help me, but if he couldn’t he would refer me to someone who could and they stuck by that promise. When I first started my treatment plan they referred me to physical therapy and with a few short visits between them and physical therapy I was feeling good as new.

More pain after injections - beware!

I've suffered from low back pain for >10 years due to bulging discs and they gave me 2 facet (steroid) injections and 1 non steroid (Traumeel) injection in between. The first 2 shots were ineffective. The 3rd made me feel worse with new leg pain now 1.5 weeks later.

not even board certified

Not a good doctor

Dr. Graham doesn't seem to care about his patients. If you have problems following your injections, he will not return your phone calls and answer your questions. Very unprofessional. I now have more pain after treatment.

Billing

Billed insurance for things that were not performed

poor

this doctor is a complete fraud!!!!!!