Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr MD
Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Vestavia, AL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rush McInnis is affiliated with St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital and Brookwood Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr has the following 2 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr - Posted on July 27th, 2010
He keeps up with changes in medicine. He is excellent with geriatric patients. He does not overperscribe. He will treat obese patients. He has a lot of training in the area of obesity. He is extremely kind and un-biased in dealing with obese patinets. He treats obese patients like ordinary people who have a difficult medical problem to deal with constantly.
Dr. Rush McInnis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Brookwood Medical Center
45 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr's office for more information.
1 W Lakeshore Dr Birmingham, AL : (205) 930-2973
1630 Panorama Ln Vestavia, AL : (205) 930-2973
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cecil Rush McInnis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.