Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecil R Simmons MD
Dr. Cecil R Simmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Benito, TX. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cecil R Simmons has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cecil R Simmons has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Homewood Hospital Center N Campus
Dr. Cecil R Simmons Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Cecil R Simmons
Dr. Simmons, a native of Harlingen, Texas, was a 1961 graduate of Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas. Dr. Simmons completed his internship with the Public Health Service in Baltimore, Maryland. He went on to serve as a medical officer with the Public Health Service. Dr. Simmons began his practice in San Benito, Texas in 1964.
Locations & DirectionsSAN BENITO MEDICAL ASSOCIATES INC, 351 N Sam Houston Blvd, San Benito, TX
Dr. Cecil R Simmons is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Benito, TX.