Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cecil B Sue-Wah-Sing has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
I went into the hospital for surgery on an emergency basis. To my surprise I was visited by Dr. Sue-Wah-Sing, my family doctor, not just once but every morning before he drove to his practice. The visit was a quick poke into the room to say hi and bye. The first visit I thought what a caring guy he was but after the fourth visit and seeing the charges for this to my insurance I realized it was only about money...nothing else. Its doctors like this that keep the cost of medical insurances high.
This doctor does not like you seeing any other doctors. If other doctors put you on medicine that you know you need, he takes you off of them keeping you from getting well. Also, he charges a fortune to stay 2 minutes with you while in the hospital or rehab. He only cares about patients that pay cash!!!
Any time that I have seen this doctor, I have left with nothing but complaints. His bedside manner is terrible and he makes you feel about 2 inches tall if you seek help for an issue. After he does your check-up, he will leave without any explanation unless you ask. And if you have a bigger medical issue that requires the care of a specialist or hospital, he will do whatever he can to find a reason to bill your insurance, while his services are completely obslete. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor!
Dr. Sue-Wah-Sing is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Cecil B Sue-Wah-Sing accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCypress Medical Associates, 819 Cypress Village Blvd, Ruskin, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cecil B Sue-Wah-Sing in this video.
Dr. Cecil B Sue-Wah-Sing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ruskin, FL.