Dr. Cecile Q Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecile Q Nguyen?

My experience with Dr. Cecile Nguyen

I found Dr Cecile to be very interested in my health problems. She not only listened to my problems, she gets to the bottom of them. A very sweet and caring doctor. I am so lucky, thankful, very very satisfied, and hope to stay under her care forever.

AMAZING!!!

Have been seeing Dr. Nguyen for years...she moved from East Point to Griffin Ga and I just had to follow her...if she leaves the state I will leave with her. I met her thru her father who was also very good, but this woman is amazing. I trust her with my life and she is always very accurate. I know that she see's other patients but I feel like she is just for me...that's how personable she is and how she and her staff makes me feel. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!