Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Cecile S Rose
Dr. Cecile S Rose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. Her specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Rose is affiliated with Littleton Adventist Hospital, St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and Avista Adventist Hospital. Dr. Rose has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Cecile S Rose has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Cecile S Rose has the following 5 expertise
- Lung Diseases
Dr. Cecile S Rose has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I was referred to Dr. Rose from a colleague as she is an expert in the field of Sarcoidosis. She and her PA took so much time listening, organizing records with my other doctors, ordering tests, etc. This was all done with professionally and with caring. The follow up visit was handled in the same manner. Although they are a busy office, I never felt rushed or unimportant. I would recommend Dr. Rose to anyone who need this type of expertise.
She admitted that she hadn't read my medical record before the appointment. She came across as arrogant and insensitive. Based on as many mistakes in her report, she is not competent to be practicing. She didn't listen to what I told her and reported so many inaccuracies, it made me wonder if she was actually in the room. Her conduct was unethical and she should be fired for just poor service and incompetence.
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Rose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Cecile S Rose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNational Jewish Medical And Res Center, 1400 Jackson St, Denver, CO
Dr. Cecile S Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.