Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cecile Saint Paul has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cecile Saint Paul has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Cecile Saint Paul has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cecile Saint Paul is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I wish I could give this doctor a more positive review. I gave her multiple chances and went back a couple of times to check my judgement wasn't just bad first impressions. She makes you feel cared for enough as patient to be fair, but I found her bedside manners were not really up to my standards and more than once I left my appointment feeling like I had been insulted in one way or another.
Dr Saint Paul had a nurse that had a look on her face like she hated me and I was bothering her by being there. After waiting over an a hour, I have to see a rude nurse and a rushed doctor. The lady at check out was so uneducated about billing matters and so rude about taking my money. The only nice girl was the young girl overwhelmed doing check in answering phones it was sad to see her trying so hard to maintain the practice while everyone including the doctor were about money.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Catholic Medical Center Of Brooklyn & Queens
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCecile Saint Paul Md Pa, 1412 Royal Palm Square Blvd Ste 102, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cecile Saint Paul in this video.
Dr. Cecile Saint Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.