Dr. Cecilia A Ellis Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia A Ellis?

Amazing!

I very highly recommend Dr. Ellis. She is an amazing physician and person. She helped me through the worst time of my life. I had a tubal pregnancy and she did emergency surgery because it ruptured. I am so grateful for her. At my post op visits, she took so much time with me. Answers all questions. She even called me on a few occasions to see how I was doing and give me test results. I have never had a physician like her, she is truly the best!

While Dr. Ellis is very knowledgable and compassionate, she is also extremely busy. My original obgyn retired within the practice and she sent me to Dr. Ellis. I felt as though because I wasn't her original patient, I kind of got lost in the shuffle with the issues I had. The receptionist are very rude and you can't schedule without going through them. You barely can see the dr unless you're either pregnant or it's an annual otherwise they will push you off to the CNP. If you can get past the rudeness of her staff and actually be able to talk to her one on one and have her follow up with you directly go for it. But if you aren't pregnant and having gynecological problems, find another Dr. Btw, make sure you have at least 2-3 hours for your appt, I waited for over an 1-1/2 before I was called back and waited another 30 mins before seeing the dr for an annual that was scheduled for a year.

I love Dr Ellis! She was my gyn before I had Kurds and my doctor during my pregnancies. She is excellent - knowledgeable AND caring. It's hard to find that in a doctor today. I moly wish I could find a family physician with her qualities. She is one in a million!

Such an amazing doctor!! Very caring! So glad i found her for my doctor. I feel very comfortable with her and know that she goes above and beyond for her patients!!

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Ellis took her time and answered all my questions prior to surgery. She was very warm and caring and left me feeling confident and at ease for the surgery. After the surgery she called me at home the next day to see how I was doing. I would highly recommend this doctor!

SIMPLY THE BEST!

Dr. C. Ellis and her staff are the most carring and wonderful group of ladies! I have been with Dr. Ellis since I moved to Ohio from Florida... found her in the phone book...what a blessing from god! She has been by my side through pregnancy, miscarriage, and so much more! You are more than just a patient with this wonderful team!

So glad she is my doctor!

I switched to Dr. Ellis after having a surgery with my previous doctor and not liking how he handled things and finding his bedside manner to be less than desirable. I was suffering from numerous intestinal and stomach problems. After seeing numerous doctors, I mentioned the problem to doctor Ellis who recommended a diagnostic laproscopic surgery to find out what was going on. All previous tests were negative and she felt it was necessary to find out what was causing all of my problems. She found out that I had Endometriosis (only diagnosed through surgery). I have since had a surgery with an Endometriosis expert in Atlanta to remove the endo and I have finally gotten my life back. I thank God for Dr. Ellis and for her suggestion for an exploratory lap. If it weren't for her, I may still be suffering and not knowing what the cause was. She did all my after care after my surgery in Atlanta. I can't speak high enough of Dr. Ellis.

I love Dr. Ellis. She was there for me after the birth of my first son after a long labor and delivery process. She listened to me and valued what I had to say. You may wait for your appt. but she will spend as much time with you as you need, and really look at you as a person, not just some patient. I can't say enough about her accuracy in diagnosis, her level of caring, and professionalism. I could not imagine anyone else as my OBGYN, she is just fabulous!