Dr. Cecilia J Howell-Canada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia J Howell-Canada?

She was instrumental in the diagnosis and help organizing all my daughter's Doctors. She even helped our family receive Tefra so we could travel to Seattle where Mt Daughter was finally diagnosed properly after 4 long years of illness. Everyone should visit her office.

Grandparent

While we lived in Alaska our 2 grandkids were patients of Dr. Howell-Canada. As far as I'm concerned she is best Peditrician I have ever meet. She has best bedside manner, most loving & caring dr. I only wished my 3 kids growing up had her as there dr.

amazing

She is very caring. She is very prompt with your child if sick and will ask you what your opinion is also on things. I will continue using her for as long as we are living in Alaska.

Upset mom

I wish we never would of brought our daughter to see this doctor! She's awful! Our daughter has a life threatening disease which this so called doctor completely overlooked it as well as shrugged off our concerns. She almost cost our daughter her life! I urge everyone to NOT bring your children to this woman.

my kids love her and she is great!My daughter had many issues as a baby and Dr. Howell-Canada gave me her cell number in case i needed her or had question.just Amazing

Sweet doctor but I'm not sure if she is the one for me. She is laid-back & easy to talk with. However, I'm not sure where she stands on issues such as vaccines. She always asks me if I'm vaccinating, my response is no & she always says we will vaccinate next time. I'm uncomfortable with my babies being injected with chemicals, & don't ever plan on having them vaccinated. She seems pretty neutral with breast feeding, co sleeping, etc. I just don't know where she stands on these issues.

Dr. Howell-Canada

She is a great doctor! She is very kind and caring. She takes time with each person. The kids love going to see her.

I would never use this doctor

At birth this doctor took the baby out of our room when we were sleeping and when we woke up the baby was gone. very rude when we said we wanted to look around for baby doctors. treated us very rudely .