Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cecilia M Kaesler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
I don't understand the comments posted. Dr. Kaesler and her staff have always been courteous. On two occasions, I walked in and she saw me during her lunch hour. I get phone calls and she even emails. Her nurse is great, and I never felt rushed. Soemtimes, I have a list of questions, and the doctor patiently answers every question. She diagnosed my colon cancer and my lymphoma years ago. I am grateful to her.
Rude, judgmental, with a rotten bedside manner; Did not attain a primary or focused history -- not one question; based her diagnosis of my chief complaint on her first impression of me; I learned more about my chronic condition in 15 minutes on the internet than I think she even knew about it; waited 40 minutes in the office for a 5 minute exam; in the end, I was billed twice as much as the agreed fee. Would not trust this doctor to lance a boil.
27 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Cecilia M Kaesler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCecilia Mei-Tak Kaesler Do, 1113 Foothill Blvd, La Canada Flintridge, CA
Dr. Cecilia M Kaesler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Canada Flintridge, CA.