Dr. Cecilia M Kaesler Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia M Kaesler?

Unprofessional, non-responsive and over charges

She seems more interested in her life than that of her patients. She doesn't listen well and is dismissive. Wait times are horrendous. Trying to get follow up on tests is frustrating at best. She just wants to make another appointment to make a dollar. Rude and argumentative.

Saved my life-twice

I don't understand the comments posted. Dr. Kaesler and her staff have always been courteous. On two occasions, I walked in and she saw me during her lunch hour. I get phone calls and she even emails. Her nurse is great, and I never felt rushed. Soemtimes, I have a list of questions, and the doctor patiently answers every question. She diagnosed my colon cancer and my lymphoma years ago. I am grateful to her.

Quack!

Rude, judgmental, with a rotten bedside manner; Did not attain a primary or focused history -- not one question; based her diagnosis of my chief complaint on her first impression of me; I learned more about my chronic condition in 15 minutes on the internet than I think she even knew about it; waited 40 minutes in the office for a 5 minute exam; in the end, I was billed twice as much as the agreed fee. Would not trust this doctor to lance a boil.

Wonderful Doctor & Nurse, HORRIBLE Office Staff

Dr. Kaesler and her nurse have wonderful bedside manners and seem genuinely invested in each patient's well being. However, Dr. Kaesler's office staff have been nothing but horribly rude and extremely impatient when handling anything beyond a simple appointment scheduling.

Dr. Cecilia M Kaesler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Canada Flintridge, CA.