Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecilia A Ladines MD
Dr. Cecilia A Ladines has 2 locations
8936 77th Ter E
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
Dr. Cecilia A Ladines has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Cecilia A Ladines has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Cecilia A Ladines is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Don't waste your time!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cecilia A Ladines - Posted on October 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cecilia A Ladines - Posted on December 19th, 2013
Great doctor. When I had my son she diagnosed him with a VSD that was not heard at the hospital. The staff scheduled my son to see the cardiologist 3 months later had open heart surgery at ACH and she always follow up with me to see how my son was doing. Very friendly and always listens to my concerns, positive attitude, and great advise. I love her and the way she love my kids! The only thing I dislike is that she's part of MCRHS and is very hard with the insurance and I get bills that I'm not even supposed to get.
Dr. Cecilia A Ladines Accepts the Following Insurance
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cecilia A Ladines, MD - Pediatrics in Lakewood Ranch, FL, in this video.
Dr. Cecilia A Ladines is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakewood Ranch, FL.