Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cecilia T Lin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
More interested in arguing with yourevery reply to her questions on herdiagnosing your illness and comments about every reply you share during your health examination with her, she is more intent on debating with you rather than only treating you simply as she should be doing as a doctor. Agree with most of the patients' feelings. Dirty clinic, Dr Lin truly is rude, disrespectful in the way she talks to you, responds to you with comments that attacks your person and own values. Dr C Lin mistreats you being the patient, you feel uncomfortable with her lousy manner while you are under her 'care', more like her attack, she is so willing to put you down so you feel unworthy, uncomfortable and low. Truly regret going to her even for the 1 time, awful attitude, no manners, no respect, lousy person to receive care from
I've had Dr Lin for the past 10 years. I like her seriousness about patient care and safety. With my 3 cesarians experience, I can't say enough about Dr Lin. My middle cesarian was done by another younger, friendlier, higher rated doctor, but was the worse care I've had. I got the best attention from Dr Lin before, during and after my pregnancy. She spent serious time with my complication, then ensured my incision healed properly (and pretty). I had less pain and worries under her care. I have to say her first impression was not the best but I'm very glad that I stick with her over the years including changing the insurance to make sure I can have her for my third babies. Questions for reviewers: how many reviews actually came from Dr Lin long term patients? There is a reason her office still in existence over 20 years without big sign or advertisement and full appointment. The sweetest lady is her nurse who works for Dr Lin since the beginning, over 20 years!
I first went to her because I had an infection and wanted a woman doctor. I couldn't compare her to anyone els. I just go for regular pap exam after that. When I found out the I was pregnant, my boyfriend went with me and said there's something wrong with that doctor. The final straw was when they took that first ultra sound picture and didn't give me a copy or even a photocopy! The nurse who I assumed knew me enough since I've been going to her forever said that I had to ask for a copy IN ADVANCE. Who does that! That's very important to keep for yourself and to show off to others. When I told my friend what had happened she insisted that she would go with me to demand a copy, but I said to just forget about it.
I went to doctor Lin unfortunately without checking this website first. Well, that will be the first and last time I go to the most cold, unfriendly and insensitive doctor I have ever met. Maybe she should be taking care of animals and not humans, even though, I would not even take my dog to her. I was a new patient and was never greeted with a smile or a handshake. Rather I was put down and made me feel stupid for having put down the wrong date on my last pap smear. Told me to make up my mind on which referral I wanted first because I didn't have good insurance. I felt so unwelcome and left there crying because she was so insensitive to my problems and condition. I came out of there truly traumatized by this strange woman. All the comments are all true!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE!
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Taipei Medical University
Graduated in 1972
Coney Island Hospital
Dr. Cecilia T Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCecilia Tein Lin Md, 3400 W Beverly Blvd, Montebello, CA
Dr. Cecilia T Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montebello, CA.