Dr. Cecilia G Odowd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia G Odowd?

Appointments canceled,. Prescription not approved in a timely matter. Indifference from the staff

Dr. O'Dowd is just great!

I had to go to Hitchcock's Urgent Care last weekend and ended up seeing Dr. O'Dowd for the first time. I haven't met a more personable, compassionate and knowledgable doctor in a long time. I want to make her my primary care doctor, now that I've experienced being cared for by this delightful warm and caring lady. She seems to be able to focus on all ages, although she seems very young! I'm getting up there in years and have become wary of younger female doctors because they seem to be more focused on pregnancies and younger women's needs. I don't believe this is true with Dr. O'Dowd. Urgent Care was packed last weekend, and she must have been tired, but she sparkled and gave me her full attention. I hope she never changes in that regard.

Great Doc so caring and kind. Glad Obama has not got to Dr O'Dowd.

Very caring, understanding and compassionate. Excellent communication skills/bedside manner. I would recommend her to friends and family. I saw her at the Sansun Urgent Care Clinic on Hitchcock.