Dr. Cecilia Pineda Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia Pineda?

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Great doctor. Needed to let patients know about office closing.

Posted on July 25th, 2014

Dr. Pineda is a kind and caring clinician, who takes the time to listen to you. I've been seeing Dr. Pineda for 14 years now with 2 chronic conditions. She manages my health exceptionally well and gives me heck about my diet when I deserve it. Other reviewers have said some very off the mark comments " poor diagnostician and into it for the money" These comments are just not True! Dr. Pineda treated me years ago when I did not have insurance --she was very aware of my financial situation and took care not to order expensive tests or use brand medications when a cheaper generic would work just fine and she gave me a discounted office visit. The only comment I have is her office is messy. The staff needs to take a weekend and do a thorough cleaning and organization.

Posted on March 12th, 2014

This doctor only cares about money. She charges for every thing. Office is so filthy. She rushes to see all the patients her staff fits into the schedule to make more money for her. She talks about her patients when they leave like what they have or what she saw them for when that should be confidential but not in that office. Charts all over easy to see personal info.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Excellent at the beginning, then always want you come in for something,Stated you have Insurance.

Loving & Caring Doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I've been with Dr. Pineda for over 10yrs now and I recommend her to everyone. My whole family sees her, even my extended family! I owe a lot to Dr. Pineda!

Posted on October 8th, 2010

Dr pineda is the best. She is always there for you. Very caring

Be aware!!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2009

This doctor can not diagnose anything other than a common cold. She misdiagnosed me TWICE, first time I ended up in the ER with a completely useless gallbladder, which she told me it was just heartburn, and this time I am totally disable with herniated spinal disks, and she never once even mentioned that could be my problem; she kept treating my pain as psychological with antidepressants for 2 years. She sees too many patients daily, she is always rushing. I believe she sees as many patients as she can a day, and the result is very poor patient care. She has no time to listen to a patient who has anything more complicated than a common cold.

Dr. Pineda Cares about her Patients

Posted on December 12th, 2008

Dr. Pineda really cares about her patients, she personally called me to follow-up after I saw her for a medical problem. At the following visit she was very attentive to what I was saying and always has medical and friendly advise to give!

Posted on June 26th, 2008

THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. SHE OBVIOUSLY HAS PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND SHOULD NOT TAKE THEM OUT ON HER PATIENTS!!! SHE DOES NOT LISTEN TO HER PATIENTS. I WOULD DEFINATELY SEEK OUT ANOTHER DR.!

Posted on July 20th, 2015