Dr. Cecilia W Stuopis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cecilia W Stuopis?

I have had Dr. Stuopis for a Doctor through 6 pregnancies and have always been impressed with her friendliness and her skills as a practitioner. She is very good at what she does, and I would recommed her to any one of my friends. Love her!

nice doctor

this doctor made me feel safe when i was scared to visit. My mom made me go at 15 so i really hated the idea but she is the coolest doctor ever she even plays volleyball so cool

Worse bedside manner ever! I was an 18 yr old female who never had a pelvic exam and was a virgin. This doctor told me to "shut up" and "just relax" when i asked questions and told her the exam was painful. Not the personality you want for an OBGYN. Now that i'm not 18 anymore and i've been to a great OBGYN I truely realize how bad she is. Also I've heard complaints from 3 of her other patients who also refuse to be treated by her.

Dr. Cecilia W Stuopis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.