Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cecille Marie Sales has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 10
This Dr. was new to me. I didn't realize I was being assigned a new Dr. who was not familiar with my case. I am allergic to a number of medications and explained this to her. She went ahead and changed one med anyway. Within a week I was having severe reactions to it. I had to call the office and TELL her I went back to the old Medication and to please renew the Prescription. She never followed up on anything, and I was never able to talk with her on the phone with questions. She sent emails to everyone and nothing was sent on to me. All in all not a very professional Dr. Instead of seeing if my blood sugar would settle down from the wrong medication, she just upped the Insulin dosage by 10 units per day. I had been doing fine until I met this Dr. No wonder so many people die every year from Medications.
Dr. Cecille Marie Sales accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cecille Marie Sales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.