- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cecily H Kelly has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Cecily H Kelly has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Cecily H Kelly Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Cecily H Kelly
Dr. Kelly was born and raised in Texas. She went to Texas Tech University for her undergraduate degree in Music Performance on alto saxophone while she also went to classes to prepare her for medical school. Dr. Kelly attended University of Texas Medical school in the world-renown Houston Medical Center. It was there that she had special exposure to the importance of breastfeeding as well as completing research and publishing research concerning a rare condition called Infantile Blount's disease. Dr. Kelly completed her residency in Conroe, Texas which focused on the comprehensive care of the patient as a whole. Currently her husband of 7 years and three children reside in Seguin, Texas and have recently started her practice as a solo practitioner. When you come to visit our clinic be assurred you will always get to visit with Dr. Kelly, as well as she will be the physician taking care of you if you are admitted to the hospital. Dr. Kelly is interested in caring for you and your family through all stages of life.