Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cedrek L Mcfadden has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. McFadden performed a procedure for my mother and she raved about what a great doctor he was, so when it was time for my first colonoscopy, it wasn't a hard decision on whom to use. Dr. McFadden was very straightforward and factual yet patient and compassionate when giving us the news of my colon cancer. He was never shy about sharing his faith in God and he allowed me to pray over his hands right before my surgery commenced. I would have no hesitancy in recommending him to anyone. A very skilled, educated doctor and a wonderful man!
He saved my life. Seriously not one doctor listened to me in the ER and he took the time to listen and examine me and YES there was something wrong! Thank god for Dr. McFadden (Dr. McDreamy) if you want someone to listen and treat you as you deserve and care for you. This is your man. Thank you for saving me.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Cedrek L Mcfadden accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsColon And Rectal Surgery, 60 Bear Dr, Greenville, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cedrek L Mcfadden in this video.
Dr. Cedrek L Mcfadden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.