4.7

Have you seen Dr. Cedrek L Mcfadden?

Kemp

Dr. McFadden performed a procedure for my mother and she raved about what a great doctor he was, so when it was time for my first colonoscopy, it wasn't a hard decision on whom to use. Dr. McFadden was very straightforward and factual yet patient and compassionate when giving us the news of my colon cancer. He was never shy about sharing his faith in God and he allowed me to pray over his hands right before my surgery commenced. I would have no hesitancy in recommending him to anyone. A very skilled, educated doctor and a wonderful man!

(Dr. McDreamy ) Dr. C. McFadden

He saved my life. Seriously not one doctor listened to me in the ER and he took the time to listen and examine me and YES there was something wrong! Thank god for Dr. McFadden (Dr. McDreamy) if you want someone to listen and treat you as you deserve and care for you. This is your man. Thank you for saving me.

rectal prolapse

He saved my life. But is too busy to follow-up.

Dr Mcfadden made this experience much better than expected. I will use him again.

Excellent doctor and bedside manner...

I was in a traumatic accident with severe injuries in 2012, and thanks to Dr. McFadden I was able to regain full functionality again. I'm tremendously grateful for his skilled work and for his endearing bedside manner. He made a challenging situation much easier to deal with.

Dr. McFadden saved the day for me after many other attempts by other surgeons from well known colorectal practices in other areas. Finally with great confidence I have been fine for months now. Much Thanks to him and the Greenville hosp. system

Very inconsistent. Did not know from one visit to the next what was going on with my care.

Would highly recommend Dr. McFadden

After struggling with many physicians and no real diagnosis for my problem and/or a refusal on the part of the surgeons to move forward with my surgery, I was lucky to find Dr. McFadden who confirmed my diagnosis right away and offered an immediate solution. His professionalism, expertise in updated techniques and willingness to address my problem immediately were a huge relief. Since my surgery, the follow up has been positive and I've experienced no complications as a result of my surgery. And most importantly, I am finally free of pain! I would highly recommend Dr. McFadden to anyone.

Dr. Cedrek L Mcfadden is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Greenville, SC.

Dr. Cedrek L Mcfadden Is this you?