80 yr old good dr.

He helped diagnose my prostate cancer. From what I can tell...he did things correctly.

Prostate Cancer

Didn't catch my Dad's Prostate Cancer on time. He died from Aplastic Anemia caused by too much radiation that he had been given for his Prostate Cancer. No idea if that was protocol at the time... Only that the level of radiation given was beyond normal for such trearments by today's standard. My thoughts... Every doctor makes mistakes so this doesn't mean he is a horrible doctor but to be safe make sure you have a second opinion. I really, really miss my Dad.

I’ll be back!

Very encouraging visit! He was very kind & very thorough! So glad he was referred to me (or vice versa😉)!

Staff unhelpful

Staff unaware of types of insurance they take. Caused a wasted afternoon.

Very rude and arrogant . Dr . Edison was not gentle with the procedure and had great discomfort afterwards. Ready to perform surgery and little info given to me regarding the surgery or other alternatives. I would not recommend his services.

Very calming and reassuring

Took time to explain things and offered encouragement and positive support

Prostate Tumor

He diagnosed the problem and corrected it through masterfully performed surgery; No complications and minimal downtime or pain.

Dr. Cedric B Emery is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ventura, CA.