Dr. Cedric D Pinckens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cedric D Pinckens?

Great bedside manner

Dr. Pinckens is excellent surgeon and has a great bedside manner. I will trust him with my life any day. I love how he draws a picture to explain the surgical procedure. He has performed two operations on me and me thank god for him.

Very unprofessional,SlumDoctor,only looking for a paycheck

I pray that people do their research before choosing their Dr. and definately before choosing a Surgeon. Dr. Pinckens is the most unprofessional medical asscoiate I have ever to encounter. This man has no bedside manners,doesn't listen nor address his patients concerns. He is very difficult to get ahold of(even for nurses).He will just simply blow off a patient until the next day. This man seems to have such an ego but not sure where it stems from,from a medical standpoint he needs to "throw in the towel" and find another profession. I went to the ER and was assingned this moron for my care. I was admitted for a simple proceedure and by the time he did all his damage ended up with a severe life threatening infection. I am sure Dr.Pinckens will end up in a lawsuit soon,so please research your Dr and Surgeon and if this man is assigned to ask to be treated by someone else asap. Thank you annd God Bless

Dr. Cedric D Pinckens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.