Dr. Cedric D Sheffield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cedric D Sheffield?

Aortic Valve Replacement

Excellent Surgery done by Dr C. Shefield, MD in 2009. I recommend Dr. C. Shefield, MD. W/o any hesitation. He is very knowledgeable , up to date and very meticulous . He is a true dedicated professional that.has devoted his life to improve people's quality of functioning.

Life Saving

Dr. Sheffield was able to help my father when no other doctor was. We are very lucky that we found him and ca not thank him enough.

Saving lives...

In 2010 I went to the emergency room at Tampa General, and Dr.Sheffield did my emergency surgery. I thank God and Dr.Sheffield for saving my life. Today, I finished my G.E.D, and I am going to college. I just wanted to say to Dr.Sheffield, "Thank you!"

Fantastic Experience

Dr. Sheffield spent a great deal of time with me in his office prior to surgery explaining his approach, reviewing alternatives, and answering my questions. On the day of the surgery, we spoke again and he met with my family immediately following surgery. While in recovery, Dr. Sheffield visited me in my room on at least three occasions. In addition, his nurse practitioner (Kimberly Marchant) visited several times to monitor my progress. Office nurse, Conrad, handled all of the paperwork and made the entire process easy from an administrative standpoint. Overall a fantastic experience.

Heart Surgeon

Dr Cedric Sheffield is a personable man, has a compassionate bedside manner ... He will sit down & answer ALL your questions fully, on your level of u ...

Great surgeon, no bedside care

Dr. Sheffield visited me in the ICU, so I was told, only remember the Nurse Practice. Rep. Even follow up after release I never saw the Dr. Again.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO