Dr. Celesta M Hunsiker Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Celesta M Hunsiker?

Extremely competent

I have had Dr. Hunsiker as a primary care physician for the past 12 years. She has worked to help me improve my health.

Don't use this doctor

As a "patient" of Dr. Hunsiker's, I couldn't even tell you what she looked like, she never took the time to see me. But she did take the time to deny me prescriptions I had required since I was 8 years old because she "hadn't seen me". Awful experience. Doesn't take time for her patients and seems to have no empathy. Though how would I really know, considering she never took the time to actually physically see me.

Unacceptable

I had a pap test by doctor Hunsicker. When she was putting on gloves before the test she dropped one on the floor and continued to put it on. I only pray that is was not the hand she had to use for internal exam. If I become ill I'll know why!!!! Will not see her again.

Brrrrrr

I am currently in the process of looking for a new doctor. Dr. Hunsiker is a fine doctor I'm sure. However her bedside manner stinks. She rarely makes eye contact. She types on her computer as you're talking to her. Doesn't like to prescribe meds. I went to see her early on during a bout with a bad sore throat thinking I was nipping it in the bud. The rapid strep test came back negative. The next day my fever shot up and my throat was nasty covered in white. I called back and she wouldn't prescribe me anything? She didn't even want to see me. Long story short... I was prescribed an antibiotic by another provider which did not agree with me. I had to call on a Sunday, unfortunately I got her again and she would not help me...wouldn't call me in anything else. She said there was nothing else she could give me. I had to wait a whole additional day to call the provider that prescribed it and ask for something else... They called in something new immediately and I am fine but had to jump through a lot of hoops. Ships was one of a few different incodents in the last two years. If you're looking for any sympathy go elsewhere!

Cold, does not interact with patient. Poor communication and diagnostic skills. Reallys on drug company sales person in obtaining knowledge and selecting medications, resulting in alternatives medications not prescribed. Qiuick to refer to specialist within the organization, and not to outside specialist,, ensuring she is financially benefitting from up charges.

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

DR. HUNSIKER HAS A MILITARY BACKGROUND AND IS QUITE SPECIFIC IN HER BEDSIDE MANNER AND DIAGNOSTIC CAPABILITIES. SHE IS A FINE PHYSICIAN AND I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE WITH THE CARE SHE IS PROVIDING ME

Highly Recommended

Dr. Celesta M Hunsiker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.