Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Celeste Dean MD
Dr. Celeste Dean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boulder, CO, with other offices in Denver, CO and Centennial, CO (and 7 other locations). She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Celeste Dean has 10 locations
Dr. Celeste Dean has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Celeste Dean is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Did not review medical information, made serious error
Self-verified patient of Dr. Celeste Dean - Posted on October 31st, 2014
Dr. Dean has recently moved to Rocky Mountain Urgent Care in Aurora. My husband saw her for severe back pain today. Though I brought in a printed list of all his medications, she didn't read it. She prescribed a muscle relaxant that (according to Drugs.com and Medscape Reference) should NEVER be taken with another medication he is on. Had I not checked before filling the prescription, he could have died. I didn't mind her blunt bedside manner per se, since my husband likes no-nonsense doctors, but combined with this huge mistake, I can only conclude that she didn't really care about his health.
5 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Celeste Dean Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Celeste Dean's office for more information.
4800 Baseline Rd Boulder, CO : (303) 499-0176
130 Rampart Way Denver, CO : (720) 343-2555
20270 E Smoky Hill Rd Centennial, CO : (303) 693-2000
14991 E Hampden Ave Aurora, CO : (303) 690-4891
13650 E Mississippi Ave Aurora, CO : (303) 695-8684
3601 S Clarkson St Englewood, CO : (720) 974-7464
6080 W 92nd Ave Westminster, CO : (303) 427-0796
605 Parfet St Denver, CO : (303) 986-9583
18240 E 104th Ave Commerce City, CO : (303) 286-0027
1551 Professional Ln Longmont, CO : (720) 494-4747
Locations & Directions
Dr. Celeste Dean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.