Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Did not review medical information, made serious error

Dr. Dean has recently moved to Rocky Mountain Urgent Care in Aurora. My husband saw her for severe back pain today. Though I brought in a printed list of all his medications, she didn't read it. She prescribed a muscle relaxant that (according to Drugs.com and Medscape Reference) should NEVER be taken with another medication he is on. Had I not checked before filling the prescription, he could have died. I didn't mind her blunt bedside manner per se, since my husband likes no-nonsense doctors, but combined with this huge mistake, I can only conclude that she didn't really care about his health.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. Celeste Dean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.

Dr. Celeste Dean Is this you?