Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Celeste M Hollands has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Hollands worked with my daughter 8 years ago when she was a newborn. She diagnosed her with Hirschsprungs disease and hurried along other departments who were dragging their feet in the diagnosis process. She took great care in teaching my husband and me how to care for our baby leading up to her life saving surgery, performed the laparoscopic surgery leaving only 3 tiny scars, and taught us how to care for her afterwards. She is short and to the point sometimes, but she will go to bat for you and your child. Her interest is in getting done what needs to be done. I don't want a best friend in a surgeon, I want someone who is skilled and knows what she is doing, and that is Dr. Hollands.
Dr Holland is rude, arrogant and uncooperative. After demeaning parent and patient, after speaking poorly about reffering physicians, she threatened the anxious child with a painful proceedure. Not recommended to ANYONE. She should NOT be working with kids AT ALL. She actually walked out during a post op exam. Who does that to a child? Dreadful.
Dr. Celeste M Hollands accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Celeste M Hollands in this video.
Dr. Celeste M Hollands is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.