Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Celestine A Mararac has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Celestine A Mararac has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Celestine A Mararac is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Celestine A Mararac - Posted on September 11th, 2009
The best doctor I've had. A very pleasant person who is easy to talk to. Explains everything where I can fully understand what's going on. Always does a thorough follow up. My health has improved greatly since starting to see her 3-years ago. My diabetes is currently under control and my cardio health has also improved. Helped me get through a very difficult period in my life. A compassionate, caring person. She saved my life.
15 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Celestine A Mararac is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Alamogordo, NM.